G Salomon & Co provide a comprehensive range of accountancy and taxation services to partnerships and their separate individuals.
There are various factors which should be considered when starting out in partnership. These include:
- Can you form a good working relationship with the other partner(s)?
- Do you accept the fact that you will become jointly and severally liable for debts which may have been caused by the other partner(s)?
- What are my personal tax circumstances? Would I be better off forming a Limited Company?
There are often significant tax advantages in structuring your business as a partnership when you first start out. However, the personal tax circumstances of your partner(s) must also be considered.
Whether you require business start up advice, tax planning assistance or just your year end accounts and tax return preparing, our friendly team of qualified chartered accountants are here to help.
Examples of the services that we provide to partnerships include the following:
- Business start up advice
- Tax planning advice
- Annual partnership accounts
- Partnership tax return
- Self-assessment tax returns
- VAT returns
- PAYE scheme
- Management accounts
Where possible, we offer our clients a fixed-fee quotation in order to avoid any unexpected surprises at the year end.
Call us today on 01978 280055 to arrange a no obligation face-to-face meeting with one of our qualified chartered accountants, either at your premises or our office. Alternatively, you can email us here.