If you have one or more properties which you rent out to tenants, you are required to submit details of income generated from your properties on your Self-Assessment Tax Return each year. This involves producing a small set of financial statements detailing the income and expenses for all properties rented out.

G Salomon & Co can, not only, take care of the preparation of the rental accounts, but we will also ensure that all available expenses have been deducted from the taxable income. Along with claiming all available relief specific to rental income (such as the rent-a-room scheme), G Salomon & Co will ensure that your tax payable is minimised.